vendredi 30 octobre 2015

THE OCEAN BETWEEN US





In these rainy days that hide the sun behind the clouds,

I count the drops that fall to fill the oceans,

Shaking the urge to sail the seas that drown us apart,

To warm coldness that embeds in the veins of my heart.

In those eyes you stare in I want you to see the color of my iris

Remember the taste of my lips whenever you kiss

On all those bodies you hold feel my skin on them

Your imprints make me fall like leaves of autumn

You stole my heart and soared away like a thief

I sit here watching the rain melting down the strings of our names,

And the mountains blocking the sound of your voice

In every thread of cloth I search for your scent,

Waiting for the day when the oceans between us will dry up.

By AGAHOZO OLGA DIVINE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire