samedi 17 octobre 2015

INEXISTENT









I see you in my dreams alive 
In my thoughts where you only live
In the world of you and I that I created
Where I treasure my only chance to be truly loved.

I see your eyes dark and fuming
Gazing in mine till the sun is setting
Your thumb stroking round on my chin
Holding me through windy nights warming my skin.

You’ve never known the girl that dreams of you
Under the moon traveled away from Earth
Not sure if you’d ever come across her path
Making you real when you don’t even exist
Just to sense moments and feel loved for a moment.

In real life I’d shudder if I meet your pace
I am scared that you’d not love the spots on my face
Would you ever handle and secure my insecurities
I doubt you would even want to run your fingers in my hair
For the small assets I have, I can’t tell if you’d turn your head and glare.

You give me reasons to believe when you’re not existent
Hoping we’d find unity from our nature being different
And you’d love the way I am tiny fitting in your arms
In my muse you never leave for long
This is the only fairy tale in which I belong.

It all sounds like nonsense
From the first to the last line it doesn’t make sense
But I am so ready to meet your way without building a fence
I would make these dreams real if got a chance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire