jeudi 8 octobre 2015

SHADOWS



GATES OF HEAVEN


Today it’s storming hard

Our friends, family and neighbors bowing as they stand

Out there in the rain with black dresses and black ties

And you’re laying there so peaceful waiting to be landed in the ground

Us hoping we will meet where we’re all destined.



Brother, I know you’re so long gone

Your plans, victories and dreams left undone

Nights in the streets with the squads having fun

We lived so young and free to see the sun.



Brother, I know this was a journey

It tasted like salty water and honey

Some days were cold and some stories were funny

Moments I leaned on your shoulder exposed me to the true life’s beauty.



Brother, I know this was your turn

And tomorrow might be me in return

 I will live every day to remember and frown

I will feed on your memories to grow and live on

For you I send the angels to open the gates of heaven.
  

by AGAHOZO OLGA DIVINE






3 commentaires: