lundi 18 avril 2016

WHERE WAS GOD?




I heard shouts from churches and cemeteries
It is just a mystery line
For it storms hard for some
And shines bright on some
They called it fate and destiny
But I thought twice to call it a life of inequity
The God they claim to have the power infinity
Has blinded me from feeling its presence for the injustice
I asked the inner sound “Where was God?”
If they call him the Almighty
Then where was he when they smashed babies on walls
When they massacred men that praised him along the halls
The violence and the wars
The hunger and diseases
Where had the power fled to when the suffering erupted on the innocents?
I closed my eyes to the whole world view
Everything happens for a reason
But only people make trouble
And the next morning they set the reasons why
Yes, I said it
The power is in the hands of the people
The devil and the God is us.



7 commentaires: