jeudi 24 mars 2016

TWO SHOTS OF TEQUILA




I needed two shots of Tequila
one for my soreness
another for my loneliness
so i could lay in the sofa 
one leg hanged on the table
and my brain soaring in the clouds.

I felt like a naked body
my ribs quivering of cold
my feet numb,
like the snow is stuck between my toes
For i needed warmth
not from a bonfire
just a soft forehead kiss to put me to sleep.

Nobody was there
the walls extended from my side
and everything became blurry
only a half full bottle was there for the best
i praised the smell of it
so intense and chocking
as i poured dizzily in the glass.

Then i gave a toast to the emptiness 
and kissed the pain in my chest
as i closed my eyes to the burns in my throat
My grief melted at the first shot
and i felt a grip on my shoulder at the last
I heard a voice as i was drowning,
whispering "you are not alone"
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire