dimanche 28 février 2016

THE MOMENT MY HEART DIES





I wanted to fold them in words

The pain that kills that my heart holds

The tears that showers down all the faiths

The body that sleeps in a bed of despair



The other laughs become far echoes

All the long night dances displays in blurred memories

The dreamy smile changes in a smile of pretense

As I feel all the love that melts



Every chance taken is a pull back behind the blocks

Every light chased fades in the dark and cracks

There’s no road that saves to lead ahead

I won’t complain if tonight spells my end



On a sunny day it will suddenly rain on me

The rainbow will disappear behind the black clouds above me

Know that the moment I close my eyes

Is the moment my heart dies.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire